Since it was a hit last season, here is our all girls, all farm stuff, all fun, get'n dirty Barn Club! (No dresses or pretty shoes allowed in this club).
Activities will change weekly, but some of the things will include:
* Morning/evening farm chores. Feeding the cows, checking on calves, feeding chickens, collecting eggs, blanketing horses or removing blankets if required, putting bedding down for calves, etc.
* Learning about horses - health, body, anatomy, tack, grooming, picking feet - pony rides/light riding when footing and temperature permits
*Barn management - how to clean stalls, tie hay bags, tie horses safely, maintaining equipment (tack cleaning), how to adjust halters and bridles
* Basic First aid
* Teaching calves to walk on a lead rope
* Tobogganing behind the tractor in the winter- we hook up several toboggans 15'+ behind the tractor and tour through the fields
* Team building and positive relationships are a very strong part of all our programs.
Girls should dress warm and bring a spare change of clothes each week and a few pairs of mitts so hands stay dry.
AGES: 8 plus (adults too! The women last season sure enjoyed it!)
WHEN: Every Saturday (see below)
MEMBERSHIP: ($35 per day/$30 per day if paid by the month)
REGISTERATION: There are limited spots available. All spots will be held once payment has been received.
February: 4, 11, 18, 25
March: 4, 11, 18, 25
April: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
May: 6, 13, 20, 27
June: 3, 10, 17, 24
Barn Club carries into the winter months until the end of the school year followed with a Barn Club Sleepover.
Barn Club Origin
Barn Club was founded by Jasmin in 2021 to give kids (and adults too) an experience like no other. Barn Club gives girls the opportunity to explore their love of animals and passion for animal safety in a caring and welcoming environment.
Jasmin is passionate about safety for both people and animals, team building, leadership skills, and maintains a zero tolerance bully free zone.